Hamfields Leisure is a family friendly private members club with an amazing list of facilities and activities. We offer many of these facilities and venue hire rates at significantly discounted prices to our members.
We have a large car park with dedicated parking spaces for blue badge holders. A permanent ramp with a very gentle slope provides easy access to the lounge bar, function hall or beer garden for wheel chair users.
Within the club we have:
- A large function hall with open dance floor and stage; above the dance area there's a large raised balcony with seating and tables. The function hall is also frequently used for celebrations, wedding receptions, christening functions, children’s parties and sporting events. Please note: members can benefit from discounted hall hire rates for their special occasions. Details are available by downloading 'Leisure Hire Download' or visiting our Facebook page. If you'd prefer why not visit the club and discuss your requirements. We'll be please to help...
- Meeting rooms.
- Our own in-house caterers provide excellent hot or buffet style food at very competitive rates and regular Sunday lunches are provided throughout the year. For more details following the link @Hamfieldscatering2016
- We have four indoor bowls mats and equipment.
- Table tennis.
- Two full size snooker tables - cues are available.
- Pool table.
- Table football.
- Skittle alley.
- Sports fields and training area’s.
- Complementary Wi-Fi.
There are changing facilities with showers and the following external facilities:
- Full sized football pitch.
- Mini Soccer pitch.
- Youth Soccer pitch.
- Six a side football pitches.
- Cricket square.
- Two tennis courts which can also be used as 5 a side pitches.
- Adventure playground for younger children; this is fully enclosed and parents can relax and if they wish enjoy hot or cold beverages on the sunny patio area while the children play.
- Second play area for larger children.
- Access to the banks of the Severn for those who like long scenic walks.
Why not join a team? Members also benefit from a number of local clubs which use Hamfields on a regular basis including:
- 12 bore clay pigeon club Sunday 10:00pm
- In door bowls club Weds 2:00pm
- Keep fit classes Thurs 6:00pm
- Model flying club second Sunday of the month
- Coarse fishing - fly tying Tues 7:00pm
- Ballroom dancing - Mr Pinstripe contact club steward for details
- Sunday tea dances third Sunday of the month starting at 2:00pm
- Line dancing Tues 7:00pm
- Skittles teams Thurs 7:30
- Tennis club Friday 10:00pm
- Youth football Sat 10:00pm (contact Severnside Youth FC)
- Adult football teams contact Sharpness AFC
- Cricket contact Stone CC
Hamfields has become well known for its annual Guy Fawkes Night celebrations which include funfair attractions, BBQ and a bar with a good selection of real ales and ciders. There is no charge for individual entrance, however, there is a small charge for car parking (£4) this is donated to local charities and good causes.
We also host our annual 'Strongman/Strongwoman competition each May. Lookout for detals on our Facebook page...